About iWALK warranty
We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience that may be caused by iWALK purchase, but we’re always here to offer help and make you satisfied. Thank you in advance for all of the information you provide, we know your time is valuable.
About the warranty rules
Please note this page is for purchases made through this website. For purchases made through iWALK’s store on sites such as eBay and Amazon, please contact them directly.
Every iWALK product is backed by our hassle-free warranty. You can easily determine the warranty period for your product from the enclosed literature in the box. For additional verification, please feel free to contact our customer service team by sending a message.
This page explains specific rules of product warranties and after-sale issues including refund and replacement. You can reach out to us via warranty claim page anytime when you have issues with purchases, products, or need quick help with any other problems.
Valid proof for warranty claim includes:
- Sales channel info
- Online Sales : Order number or order screenshot / Offline Sales: invoice or receipt
- Issue detailed description ,photos, or videos. If supporting photos/videos cannot be provided, iWALK reserves the right to require the customer to cover return shipping costs.
Please note, iWALK is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of iWALK products
- Returning personal items sent to iWALK
Once the product has arrived at our warehouse and being inspected, iWALK will offer a refund , repair or replacement.
For Quality Related Issues
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase, such as order number, nature of issue, and supporting photos/videos.
iWALK will reply to your request as soon as possible.
For Non-Quality Related Issues
Warranty does not cover any non-quality related issue, like physical damage that caused by user dropping , products sold by unauthorized resellers, improperly operated devices, free products or where the package was damaged during shipping.
For cases not covered under warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs by 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of our products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers